Information may be collected, stored and used when you visit our website and use it, any information collected will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LBS Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, this policy will be dated for you to ascertain when the policy was last reviewed.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Delivery address information
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• IP address
• Browser type
• Length of visit
• Number of page views
• Shopping history
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Analyse and profile your shopping preferences
• Internal record keeping.
• Use the information to improve our products and services.
• Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties. In particular we will carry out searches with credit reference agencies.
We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
Cookies are information files stored on your computer that help websites remember you. Cookies are used on this site to collect information. For more information on how to manage or delete cookies, visit the World Wide Web Consortium Website, or visit the Interactive Advertising Bureau's website.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
All LBS Group websites use different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Links to other websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites. Please note, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are governed under the new GDPR Regulations, under which you can request any information that we may hold on you from ourselves. Please address such request to email@example.com
We do not store financial details. Credit and debit card information is processed securely outside of our servers and we do not have access to it. The last 4 digits of your card may be accessible via our merchant services provider to enable us to identify a transaction if required.
Protection of customer information:
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of information to outside parties:
We will never divulge any of your personal details, by which we mean your name and address or email address, to any third party for them to market un-related products or services to you. We may use your details to advise you of money saving offers, or major changes at lbsbmonline.co.uk if you have chosen to sign up to our newsletter.
Your information will be held by LBS Builders Merchants Limited, (or its successors, assigns or purchasers), for the purpose of fulfilling your order and related business administration.