- Purchase 2 or more for 5% discount
- Size: 332mm x 418mm
- Minimum pitch: 20°
- Maximum headlap: 100mm
- Top material: uPVC
- Base material: Polypropylene
- Colour: Terracotta, Slate Grey, Dark Brown, Antique Red
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- Adaptor available for mechanical extraction
The Manthorpe Castellated in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roof space ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a square topped profile tiled roof.
The profile vent is designed to replace a single tile and maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline whether used at high or low level.
The tortured path through the 4mm louvered grill and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 10000mm² of airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
Suitable for use with: Marley Ludlow Major, Redland Renown (requires vent modification), Sandtoft Lindum, Russell Cheviot, Lagan Square Top.
When used for mechanical extraction or soil stack / vent pipe termination; the GTV-AD Flexi Pipe Adaptor and GRPA Flexible Pipe range should be used and can be purchased below.