CD 1649 KMB/SR provides a square to round frame design ideal for paved areas.
- Overall size = 380mm x 380mm
- Clear-opening = 303mm dia
- Depth, frame only = 30mm
- Depth. inc. locating ring = 80mm
- Extended frame for leveling to surrounding surfaces
- Square frame with unique circular lid for ease of access and installation
- Enhanced slip-resistant surface tread
- A closed keyhole prevents debris from falling into chamber. (To suit CD 553, available separately)
- Quick & easy to install
- Frame made from recycled material
Application: Driveways and Pavements
Loading: Exceeds B125 (12.5 tonnes) load rating classification
Lifting Key: CD 553 (sold separately)
Material: Ductile iron cover with polypropylene frame
Locking: Standard locking screws secure cover to frame. Screw down fixing secures frame to chamber (Supplied with 3 No. self-tapping screws)
Accreditation: BS EN124:1994. BSI Kitemark Certified
Multi-Directional: Can be rotated to fit in with the pattern of the surface finish.
Adjustable Clear Opening: Cutaway sections allow fitment to different diameter chambers.